Centre Church-3.jpg

Windham Civic Centre
5379 NY Route 23
Windham, NY 12496


Built in 1834, the Windham Civic Centre, is the former Centre Presbyterian Church in Windham, NY.  The building was donated to the town in the late 1970s and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.  Restored in the 1990s, the Centre has a capacity of 250 seats and is noted for its warm acoustics.  It has been used for numerous concerts and presentations for the community, and has been the home of the Windham Chamber Music Festival since 1997.  A number of concerts at the Civic Centre have been broadcast nationally on American Public Media’s Performance Today.

Located on Main Street in the center of Windham, the Civic Centre is a short walk to shopping, restaurants, a wine bar and a local brewery.